Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun switch

I partipated in a challenge to use ideas from the SU catalogue to create your card. I made two for extra fun using the same 2 catalogue samples. I liked the layout and colors from these two cards so I switched them. The first card was from the Occasions Mini pg 5, the second card was from the Sale-a-Bration brochure, inside cover. Part of the challenge too was to use a different stamp set than the one featured on the card. I thought I'd continue with some Valentine's cards, hopefully to sell.




I had fun with Pun Fun set, my crimper, some ribbons, a large eyelet, a button and some piercing. Look also for the paper pieced flower (stamped in a different color, cut out and glued overtop the main image)

Thanks for looking today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love that first card. Great colours and that striped ribbon and jumbo brad are great!