Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Queen.... QFTD57

If you want to play along with this challenge on Splitcoast here's the link for the QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE

I made these two cards in honour of Benzi (Brenda).



This card uses the EMBEDDED EMBOSSING technique! Very cool technique - I love it. You just glue layers together and emboss all of it in your embossing folder all at once!





I really liked her fun layout and colors. I used Flower for All Seasons, Vintage Vogue and Elegant Thank You.



Hope you have a very BLESSED Easter and are overflowing with THANKFULNESS!

2 comments:

Pam~ said...

Trish, these are beautiful! I too think Benzi is a Queen to be CASED and i enjoy her blog!

Carla said...

Oh so beautiful Trish! I love the layered embossing and the richness of colors of the first one. The second is so fun and cute. Fabulous cards! Hugs,