Friday, May 6, 2011

Flower Pocket



This card was made for FUN! I made it for the Free For All Challenge on Splitcoast to make a pocket card and use a technique. I've never tied a ribbon in my clip before (totally cute with the new Baker's Twine!) I did the "bandanna" technique on the pumpkin pie piece. I stamped French Filigree then just doodled around it with white gel pen.

The colors are from Create, Ink! ColorLab challenge - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie (I used Early Espresso and white as neutrals). This is one of my favorite challenges and I have been so busy the last few weeks it seems. I really tried to make an effort to include this challenge - just for fun!



The old olive piece is decorated with the flower and clip and it pulls out of the pocket.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love those colors togeher too. So very pretty.
Lynn

Kim P said...

Love that bandana technique! Great card!