Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Single Stamp - Something for Christmas



I just got this stamp yesterday! I really think it's overlooked. When I saw the new catalogue I just loved it. It's a single stamp and I think will be very versatile (especially if you just ink parts of the stamp!)

I was excited to use it today with the color challenge - more mustard, soft suede, tangerine tango. I wouldn't have picked these colors for a Christmas card, but that's what challenges are all about. I really love how it turned out.

I inked my embossing folder with soft suede. I ripped the edges and added sponging, and even curled the edges up to give it a vintage look (to go with these colors).

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I bought this stamp and have yet to ink it up! After seeing this, I'm inspired. Thanks Trish.