Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Window - Tidings of Comfort & Joy



I started with a really fun sketch from Splitcoast. I thought I'd make a window card with Movers & Shapers, but I just ended up using my decorative label punch!



Colors are from Inkspirations - Real Red, Bashful Blue, Kraft, Very Vanilla.



Stampin' Up! supplies: crumb cake patterned paper, scallop edge, blue satin ribbon, circle die, decorative label punch.



Stamp set: Word Play - I used crumb cake, real red and bashful blue to color it.
I even decorated the inside of the card!

4 comments:

H2 :) said...

Gorgeous card Trish. Love the aperture you created, the multi-coloured sentiment & that delightful bow! :)

Lee-Anne said...

What a lovely card. This is such a clever design. I love the punched out detail and the beautiful sentiment inside. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge this week.

Marisa said...

Love how you made red the main colour and that window is great! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Great idea using the circle punch to make a space for the decorative label! Very cool layout! TFS!

Hugs,
Brandi