Monday, December 12, 2011

Dashing through the snow!



Made this card for the clean and simple challenge today to "chill out!" I thought of making a nice snowy scene with Dasher. I have seen so many great cards with torn paper hills and glitter. Here's my attempt at it.



I stamped the medallion first, then Dasher with Staz On. I added two torn pieces of white and glitter. I pierced around the top part.

The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages and I used the word window and modern label punches and popped it up. I added brads and ribbon and some embossed dots in the background.

I'm all done Christmas shopping. Only 11 days till we leave for BC to visit family. We're going to have Christmas with our kids early before we go.
Hope you have a fantastic Christmas season!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Well its FABULOUS!! What a great way to use the medallion stamp- I find it never endingly amazing how many different ideas can come from one stamp!!Love your snowy hills and ribbon treatment too! Great job!