Saturday, November 17, 2012

Frosty Friends AMBUSH


I made this card for the layout at Retro Sketches.
The colors are from Dynamic Duos - Marina Mist and black.

I love this "Frosty Friends" set.  I think it is very versatile.  Here I only used part of the image and cut it out.  I embossed dots and punched out some snowflakes from "Snow Swirled".
This Black & White gingham is my favorite ribbon EVER!  I still have a little bit of it left.

My daughter asked to make cards with me.  She made a lovely and creative card for me and while we were making she said "Mom, we're having a lot more fun than the boys!"  (My husband and son were outside).  So cute and priceless!

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This totally looks like the snowmen threw the snow dots you placed above them! LOVE it! :)

Jenny Engelke said...

I love the blue dotted sky against the snowmen, and the punched out snowflakes are a cute touch. I love the gingham ribbon too. Don't you wish they'd bring back just a few of these favorite products?!

Bobbie said...

This is really cute! Love the embossing behind the snowman and the way you only used part of the image. Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

Bobbie said...

This is so cute. Love the embossing behind the snowman and how you only used part of the image. Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week.

Amy White said...

Very sweet snowmen card! Great idea to use the embossed dots background behind them! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!