Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Secret Garden FUN!

 
Playing with my fun new "Secret Garden" set and framelits!
I made this one for the challenges at Stampin' Royalty.
I used their colors from this week - not quite navy, soft suede, crumb cake and vanilla
and took some liberties with their sketch from last week!
Loved these colors - I had some patterned paper from the Festival of Prints DSP pack in these colors.
 
I used framelits and scoring.
The big blue flower is embossed with white and then I darkened some areas with blue marker.  The two smaller flowers I colored with 3 colors of maker.
 

 
This is one I made with "Secret Garden" yesterday.  I used an embossed frame with piercing and some framelits behind it.  The colors are cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie, vanilla and black.


3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Two fabulous cards! What a great set!!! LOVE the different ways you used the floral images! I hope that you can come and play along this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday! We've got prizes, giveaways, and a DT call going on! :)

Paula Sievers said...

Hi Trish. I love your card this week. Great job using the colours. Thanks for playing at Stampin Royalty this week.

Hugs.
Paula

Joanne Travis said...

This is really beautiful work with the new set, Trish!
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy new year filled with many blessings!
Joanne