Thursday, October 15, 2009

Remake for Christmas

Getting ready for a Christmas card-making class and I was looking for simple cards to make.
I found one of my favorites that I remade with a Christmas theme.

Tip of the Day: It's a bit easier to make a card by copying one of the cards you already have that you like. You can change a few things, or keep everything the same. Or if you're in a creative slump you can look at other people's work and gain inspiration from them. It's always nice to credit them if you're going to copy though. Happy Crafting!
You can find the card I found my inspiration from on my blog on one of my earlier posts (my TOP 10!)

Stampin' Up supplies: Gifts of Christmas and Autumn Days stamp sets, old olive ribbon

Colors: Old Olive, Barely Banana, White, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great card that would fit many occasions.

Michelle VP said...

Elegant! I love the bird cut out and put on the darker background.