Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New set with color challenge

I got my new set "Vintage Vogue" yesterday (available for sale in January) This is my first creation with it. I used the colors from Splitcoast's color challenge - So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Rose Red.


The large flower with the eyelet center is popped up. The butterfly is from a die cut with the Big Shot. The butterfly was also stamped with Rose Red. I used the scallop edge punch on the bottom and attached a strip of green which doesn't extend all the way down, so when the card is lying closed you can see a strip of very vanilla at the bottom.

Stampin' Up! supplies: Vintage Vogue, So Saffron ribbon (retired), eyelet, scallop edge punch
Colors: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Rose Red, Mellow Moss

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card! It looks like Spring - and I'm so ready for Spring!

Cookie said...

Cute! LOVE the scalloped bottom! Have a Wonderful Christmas! Hugs...Cookie

Nancy B said...

Love the layout and the color's. SCS always has some wonderful ideas for cards.