Friday, February 26, 2010

Black and White Inspired


Here's a card inspired by JovialJudi. Her wonderful card is seen here.

I changed a few things but kept the layout and black and white theme with the wonderful layered punches! Here's a close up of the details:



I stamped the flowers in white on the black paper. I embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I stamped another flower, cut out and put over, secured with brad. There's a bit of distressing detail.

I layered 3 punches for the sentiment and added clear rhinestones and black gingham! The stamps are all from Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts.

2 comments:

CarlaKH said...

so pretty! You should enter that in the current Paper Sundaes challenge which calls for Distressing. If interested you can find the info on my blog. have a good weekend!

Marisa said...

This is lovely, Trish. Great use of the EP on the leaves and your tag is lovely! Great card :D