Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bright and Cheerful Thanks



Here's my 3rd Spring Clean & Simple card. This image from Fun & Fast Notes seems very spring-y and I thought it called for bright colors! The layout was pretty quick and easy to do. I knew I wanted to use a little bit of top note. I added a piece of patterned paper (from Tall Tales DSP) and added some piercing. The ribbon was the last thing I added.



Maybe you can see a bit more of the piercing detail and the coloring of the image (with markers) from this close up.

Thanks for looking. I hope your day is bright and cheerful!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Trish, I love the bright, cheery colors! I think I'm ready for spring! Cute card.

Patty Gorka said...

I love these bright and cheery colors! Very pretty card, makes me wish this snow would go away already, I'm so ready for spring and summer!!!