Sunday, May 9, 2010

Floral Fusion Fun!



Had some fun with some new stuff today! To make these flowers I used the floral fusion sizzlit and layered a bunch of layers. I fluffed up the edges to make it look more 3D. In the center I put a clear rhinestone.



I used Thoroughly Modern DSP, Woodgrain background stamp and Short & Sweet. I used floral fusions sizzlits die, bird punch (for the leaves) and modern label punch. I don't often remember to use patterned paper, but today I made good use of it!

This layout is from FTL89 from Clean & Simple Stamping.

Thanks for looking. Have fun crafting!

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute Trish! I have this die but I can't get them to look as cute as yours. I'll have to try bending them up a little.

Vicky Hayes said...

Great use of patterned paper! Love the colours too.

Robyn said...

Pretty,pretty pretty!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Oh, my goodness, Trish - this is sooo pretty! I really love the woodgrain paired so simply with the Flower Fusion. (I just got Flower Fusion and now I am even more excited to use it!!)
Kay

Patty Gorka said...

WOW, you really did a great job with this sketch! Love your flowers!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Trish! Great use of the CAS sketch too!