Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fun pink challenges



Today I had lots of fun scrapbooking together with my mom, daughter, sister and nephew! This is one of the cards I came up with. It is for 3 challenges...



Diva Coffee Break Designs - sketch challenge
I found this sketch to look very hard, but this is exactly why I like doing challenges! I learn a lot!

The second challenge was to add lace with Pals Paper Arts. (ok, I messed up and this isn't a clean and simple design.) Anyways, it was a challenge to add lace, but I really like how it ended up! I added the scallop trim border to help with the lacy look!

The third challenge is Stampin Royalty - BLING! I knew from the beginning of making this card where I would add the bling - to the hearts and the sentiment and it turned out just right and added the perfect touch!



I got to showcase some patterned paper and also use a bit of texture on the circles behind the hearts.

6 comments:

Denise said...

What a beautiful card. Love the pink and brown combination. Awesome layout, pretty papers! Nicely done!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Royalty.

Martha said...

Love your card! Beatiful pinks and browns! Is that the new patterned paper for valentine's day? Love the bit of bling too! Great detail.

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute - and very creative. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Tammy Fite said...

I love this card!!! It's perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week!

Kristin Moore said...

Well done Trish! So glad you liked the sketch!

Kristin Moore said...

Congratulations Trish! You've been named as our Featured Artist for this challenge and with this lovely card of yours! Here's the post: http://divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-fabulous-featured-artists.html