Saturday, February 25, 2012

Coral Framed Flower



I felt like making a card today. I found this layout from Sketch Frenzy Friday. When I saw the layout I thought I would like to do something with a frame and my triple blossom bouquet punch and some patterned paper. I found a piece of patterned paper and decided to try coral and white and found that it matches really well with soft suede!



For the flower I punched several layers of coral and patterned papers using all 3 settings of the punch and then attached with a brad. I crumpled all the inner layers.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors! And, the way you did the embossed frame--so cute!

Patrice H said...

This color combination is amazing. You created a very visually stunning card from our sketch from SFF. Thanks for playing along.

Pam~ said...

Glad you felt like making a card and sharing ... it's beautiful! Great job with your texture and embellies!

Deb said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors together. Will have to remember them. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

Sharon Wheet said...

love the color combo! and that paper blossom is so gorgeous!
thank you for playing along with us @ SFF