We have reached week 100 at the Queen for the Day Challenge! Here are my two cards for Queen Lydia. Come play along with the Queen for the Day Challenge.
For this card I used 2 new things! My embossing folders (I inked it with sponging) and my framelits! I actually cut this medium sized one in half and used it in the background. I also used Tasteful Trim die and texture. I also added free hand dots.
For this card I used french foliage. I colored with two colors of marker and stamped on yellow paper. I stamped the script overtop (kind of hard to see). Then I cut out the leaves and sponged the edges and crumpled them. I also crumpled the 3 borders. The background is stamped with Woodgrain.