Monday, April 30, 2012

Wild Thanks x4

 We just moved and I have not made cards for 2 weeks!  I finally got a chance today and so I made up for lost time!!!!  I used 3 challenges and I made 4 cards.  I wanted to make a bunch of cards for the people who helped us move!  I hope they are kind of masculine!

The first challenge is the "kissing technique".  Full directions and details are on this post at Splitcoast Stampers.  I inked up my solid images from "Wild About You" with one color (yellow, green or kraft) and then inked my "Woodgrain" stamp with a darker color (orange, dark green and suede).  You press the inked stamps together and then stamp onto paper.  The woodgrain was a fun one to use because then I could add fun texture to the animals.  Here are the four animals I did...
Here's the full set of four!  I placed the sentiments and brads slightly different on each to accomodate the images.  I used 2 clean and simple challenges - "at the zoo" and "green, chocolate and ivory".  It was great to make some quick and simple cards.
Here's a close up of the one.  It is kind of hard from any of these pics to see the texture on the animals.  The animals are all popped up on dimensionals.  I used the stripes embossing folder for the green layer.



1 comment:

jimlynn said...

These are so cute Trish! And you used one of favorite sets of stamps!
Lynn