Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Queen.. QFTD119

I made these two cards for our Queen this week!
Please come play along with the Queen for the Day Challenge here.
I tried to make this a masculine card.  Can be used for a few different occasions. 
I used the embossing frame (the back side) and put the puched sentiment with brads overtop.
I also used gray textured paper!


I cut the framelit shape into 3 sections and then embossed with the rose folder.  Then I spread out the sections a bit on the larger pink framelit.
I tried to make one of Mary's signature bows!  I folded the ribbon in 3 (like a z shape), opened the brad all the way and put it around the ribbon and squeezed shut.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

What a great idea....I love how this looks!!! Those bows are super, aren't they? Gorgeous!