Tuesday, September 4, 2012

General Masculine Trees

I made a card today for 2 challenges.
 
The colors are from Splitcoast - Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray and Gumball Green.
I inked my embossing folder with gray and embossed the gray textured paper for the bottom layer (apothecary accents framelit).  I stamped the trees twice and cut out with a framelit and layered with the decorative label punch in green and a hand-cut banner shape in brown.  Added a button to one side.
 
The bottom of the card I cut with a decorative edge framelit and added a layer of green.
 
The layout is from Stamping 411 (their last one!)

 
I thought this would work well for an all-purpose masculine card.

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Wow, Trish! This is a stunning masculine card! I really love the colors and all the details!

Tammy Fite said...

So pretty! In a masculine way! I love it!