Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PP and PP

Paper Piecing and Patterned Paper!

This layout is from Diva Coffee Break Designs.
I used a retired SU set "And Many Mower". It's my favorite set to paper piece! I used designer papers - To the Nines and Kraft. The whole golfer panel is popped up with Stampin Dimensionals.


I paper pieced the whole golfers outfit. How you do this?: Stamp the image on the piece of paper you want to be your main image (in this case Kraft). Stamp the same image on any other colors/patterns you want for part of the image (Kraft grid and chocolate chip). Cut out the parts of the image you want in a different color and glue to the main image (hat, shirt, shorts, shoes).

I also used a white gel pen to highlight the golf ball.

Hope you enjoy my Paper Piecing with Patterned Paper! Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Great job Trish! Love those masculine patterns with this image, and your paper piecing is phenomenal!

Cookie said...

Trish,
This is so CUTE! I LOVE the paper piecing and kraft paper! This is the PERFECT guy card! Have a great week! Hugs...Cookie :D

HappyCrafter said...

Wonderful Fday card, the paper piecing is great here, and I like the colour scheme.

jimlynn said...

Great paper piecing! Such a cute card. Like how you made the golf ball white, too.

Sandi said...

I love this card and 3D look you have the card - inspiring!

Helen said...

What a great father's day card! The paper piecing make the image looks 3D. Great job!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Pam Giudici said...

Love...Love...your card. We are a golfing family and this card is so cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic paper piecing! and great dp! It's too bad they didn't add this stamp set to the catalogue because it's a great set!