Thursday, April 15, 2010

Watercolor Wonder Class Part 3



This is the 3rd card for the Watercolor Wonder Crayons class. For this card I used the technique Crayon Resist. I stamped my image, used a white crayon and then sponged. Then you buff the color off the image and the white highlights show up!

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Embrace Life (flower), Short & Sweet (sentiment), Top Note die cut, Big Shot, horizontal slot punch, old olive satin ribbon, black gingham ribbon, word window punch, modern label punch.

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Wow - that's so interesting how you did this. Just great and the card is lovely.

Marisa said...

Great way to use this flower image. Lovely card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the colors and the flowers (one of my favorites)!

HappyCrafter said...

So beautiful, and what a neat technique! I've never used the crayon resist technique, will have to try it.