Saturday, January 1, 2011

2 Scrapbook Pages - March 2009

This is what I've been up to! I've been scrapbooking again! I'm 2 years behind and just finished Christmas 2008. These are the photos from March 2009.


The first page is the pictures of my kids at 3 and 1 year old.



The second page is also from March 2009 with me and my mom and various cute pictures of my growing "buddy boo"




On these pages I used 5th Ave Floral and the hostess set Punch Potpourri. I cut/punched all the flowers out. I also used little leaves die and manhattan flower embossing folder.

These pages are for Stampin' Royalty's challenge this week to do scrapbook pages.

5 comments:

Jenn Picard said...

Wow what great pages! I am impressed by all the detailed cutting-the flowers look beautiful. Thanks for joinning us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

savvy teaching tips said...

What a great idea with those embossing folders. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Pam~ said...

Awwww...your babies are so cute!!! Do you have a cramp in your hand from cutting out all those flowers!?! Gorgeous pages with all your embellishments!

CheckerBeads said...

cute kids! and cute pages for them!
Love the color combo.

Anne

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your layouts, Trish! Both pages are filled with adorable photos of your little ones!