Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Butterfly - texturized

Here's another butterfly card for you.

This one is all about TEXTURE! for the Free For All Challenge - texturize me (use more than 2 embossing textures)
The card I made was inspired by the Queen for the Day this week - JovialJudi. Her card is here.
Also for the Ways to Use it Challenge - butterflies!
I got the colors from this great site - ColorLab Color Challenge#24 - Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Soft Suede and a touch of Crumb Cake!



I used 2 embossing folders and the beautiful wings embosslit. Also used the buttons die cut and butterfly die. Punches - oval, scallop oval and ribbon trim.
A strip of bling and a sentiment from Occasional Quotes (hostess set)

Close up...

8 comments:

Pam~ said...

Great job with the embossing .. beautiful effect! The little bit of embossing on the butterfly adds a perfect touch to the rest of this beauty!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card! The textures are awesome and the colors work perfectly! Thanks for playing along at the ColorLab this week :)

Jen Timko said...

What a beautiful card! The butterflies are perfect! So glad you joined us at ColorLab this week.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Gorgeous card!! Love all th embossing. Great job with the challenge colors.

Jen Mitchell said...

I don't know where to start! The texture on this card is just fabulous! And the rhinestones! Love them!! Thanks for playing at the ColorLab!

Rita W said...

Love all the texture and dimension on this one! Just beautiful.

The Crafty Elf said...

This is a great card. I love all the textures you used and the colours are great!!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my card. Love your blog.

The Crafty Elf said...

This is a great card and all the textures are wonderful. I love pink and brown together. Thank you for your comment on my picture which lead me to your blog. Great blog by the way.