Sunday, January 16, 2011

My first Matchbox!



Here is my first attempt with the Matchbox die. Normally I am quite scared of making 3D items, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and try something new!

This is actually the 3D project we'll be making at Saturday's class!



I used Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist and white. I sponged the sentiment layers. The butterflies are made of vellum!



I didn't realize how TINY this box is and how CUTE! I'm quite pleased with it and will be experimenting with it more in the future!
I put a Loonie (Canadian dollar coin) in there so you can get some idea of how small this is.

2 comments:

Pam~ said...

Cute matchbox! Another fun project for your class! Love how you decorated it!

jimlynn said...

It's wonderful!!! And so dainty and cute. Really like the butterflies in vellum too. Great project.
Lynn