Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Clean and Simple cards for you

Here are 3 of the cards I've made this week. I haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd share all 3 today! If you are planning on coming to my next card-making class you may be making one or more of these! Simple card. I used markers to color the image with brown and red. There's also a row of piercing and scoring lines. I love this color combination!
Stampin' Up! supplies: Little Holiday Wishes, brads, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Kraft, White
So elegant! I used Autumn days to stamp in the shape of a wreath. I love the added piercing and tearing. The white background is embossed with texturz.
Stampin' Up! supplies: Autumn Days, texturz embossing, Big Shot, bravo burgundy ribbon, always artichoke, white, kraft, ruby red
Clean layout with pop-ups! I used various shades of blue and used a circle punch to cut out some smaller snowflakes and pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals! The one snowflake by the greeting has a clear rhinestone in the center. I also used word window punch to layer blue behind it so it looks like a shadow.
Stampin' Up! supplies: Snow Swirled, circle punch, rhinestones, word window punch, Bashful blue, white, night of navy, brocade blue
Thanks for looking. I should be getting MY DIGITAL STUDIO anyday now and am so looking forward to playing with that!!!


1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Hi Trish! I love all three of your Clean & Simple cards, but the snowflake one is my favorite! Great job!