Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Remake to Easel


I took one of my favorite cards and make it an Easel Card. I think it really adds a lot to the card and I love it! It's really easy to make. I made 3 slightly different with different ribbons. This was one of the cards my stamp club made.


Here's the side view. It's just half a piece of cardstock folded in half, then folded in half again. I attached a quarter piece of the same color green cardstock on top of that for the card front. It is flat just like a regular card, but then when it opens up you can prop it up to stand up. I used a row of brads to keep it up.

Here's a close up of the ripping and piercing details. I used a stamp from Autumn Days and colored with marker. Then just stamped in a circle shape. It creates this wonderful wreath.

This is the bottom panel. The texturz embossing came out so lovely! The button is covered with crystal effects. The sentiment was cut out with oval punch and popped up.

Stampin' Up! supplies: Autumn Days, sentiment from Gifts of Christmas, Big Shot, texturz, ribbon, brads, snowflakes die, button die, crystal effects, oval punch
Colors: Old Olive, White, Kraft

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty card, Trish! I need to try an easel card!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very beautiful Trish. Thanks for commenting on my card. (I actually know where you live, I used to live in Rainbow Lake)