Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Really fun color challenge!

I really enjoyed today's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers which was to use only neutral cardstocks. You have to add a POP of color with stamped images and embellishments. CC243.

For the layout I used a Fall-To-Layout from Clean & Simple Stamping. FTL65. I love to combine challenges!

For my card I used the scallop edge punch, piercing and ribbon to add interest. I also rounded the corners of the card. The heart scallop is popped up with dimensionals!

Stampin' Up! Supplies: Scallop circle, Scallop edge, corner rounder, ribbon, Simply Said, Sincere Salutations

Colors: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Black

2 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

Cute, cute card! The dogs are adorable!

Alex said...

Love this card, great colours and I adore Simply Said stamp set ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x