Friday, November 13, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO!!!

I just got MY DIGITAL STUDIO yesterday and have been playing with it. This is the first card I made. The program is sooooo easy to use and I love it! I highly recommend it!!! Watch out, scrapbooking room, I might not be visiting you as often!
I started with a designer card, but changed the colors and elements. I just kept the layout and stitching. This program is so easy to manipulate. I absolutely love it!!!
This card is for the Limited Supplies challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. You are to make a THANKFUL card with a bird on it. Fun and easy challenge and I think this card took about 5 minutes to make!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Very CUTE!! Great colors and I LOVE your birdie!! Have a GREAT Weekend!

Patty Gorka said...

Congrats on your new digital studio purchase. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it and this is a lovely card!