Sunday, November 29, 2009

EjoyVC13 - technique



I thought it was time for another technique challenge! I chose one of my favorite techniques, even though I don't do it very often - Wet Paper Watercolor.
To do this technique I used my aquapainter brush (or you can spray the paper with a waterbottle). I wet the paper, then stamped on it. I used my retired spectrum pad to get multicolored look. Once it was dry I stamped over it again. Here's a close up:



I also used another technique for the snowman image - Rock'N'Roll. First I inked my image with light blue, then with the ink pad I rolled the stamp edges in the darker blue.

I hope you join along with me for my variety challenge this week. EjoyVC13 - Wet Paper Watercolor Technique! Please link your creation to Mr. Linky and if you load to an online gallery please use the code EjoyVC13 so I can find it! I'd love for you to be inspired to create with this great technique!

Stampin' Up! stamps: Two Cool Dudes, Branch Out (snowflakes), Season of Joy (sentiment)
Colors: Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, White

No comments: